No country in the world grants its citizens citizenship and freedom of lifestyle as much as the United States. This fact is enough for everyone to become a full-fledged fan of studying and living in this country. Applying for master is a great way to get a job and experience a modern, advance, and economically stable country life. However, this path has its own requirements.
How eligible do you think you are to apply for a master in the United States? In order to assess your level and circumstances, you must have many questions on your mind. The good news is that we have answered the most basic questions that arise in this regard.
Why Study in United State?
Advantages of Studying in United State include:
- Graduating from American universities, not only have considerable prestige in the world, granted your professional life.
- American universities have a high level of science and use the most up-to-date equipment, technology and teaching methods to teach students.
- In American universities, graduate students are introduced directly to the most prominent activists in various careers.
- The dream of experiencing the American lifestyle may seem out of reach. Getting admission to the country’s universities and living in a dormitory environment is an available way to achieve this dream. Student dormitories in the United States have a variety of amenities and recreational facilities. There are variety of sports teams, art groups and clubs in these dormitories that makes student life enjoyable for you.
- Studying in the United States means gaining excellent skills in understanding and speaking English fluently.
- America is the destination of many different nationalities and students from all over the world. In fact, nearly one million international graduate students study in the country every year. Studying in this country giving you a broad worldview, as well as not let you feel like a stranger in a foreign country.
How to apply for master in United State while studying?
If you are a non-Native American student, you must have a bachelor’s degree to be accepted for master. However, if you are still studying for bachelor, it is the best time to prepare its first step.
At first, get information about American universities that offer master in your field of study. Every university has its own conditions and requirements. Then see the desired university website and check the conditions. Then, comparing your circumstances and trying to prepare the necessary requirements.
How much does it cost to get a master’s degree in United State?
Different universities charge different fees for student tuition. However, on average, international students have to pay about $ 20,000 to $ 35,000 in tuition, insurance and other education fee per years.
In addition, student’s monthly living costs in the United States depend on the city where he or she lives and, of course, his or her lifestyle. However, on average, each person has to consider something like $ 1,000 to $ 1,800 a month for housing, food, transportation, and routine bills.
How can I study Masters in United State free?
There are many trainee scholarships available at US universities for graduate students, but there are also significant applicants. The condition for obtaining on of these scholarships is having a brilliant scientific background, excellent grades, or prestigious national and international articles and achievements.
Are master’s students paid in United State?
Graduate students in the United States are paid under one of three conditions:, Financial need, extracurricular activities or academic achievements. In fact, many institutions and foundations aim to paid students. You have to get one of them according to your conditions.
When should I apply for Masters in United State?
As you know, 80% of US university master admissions take place in the fall semester. The applying for master deadline is January 15 to the end of this month. The question that is often asked is: Is it too late to apply for fall 2021? The date we announced is true of major US universities. Many universities in this country have different deadlines for master’s admissions. Therefore, it is better to refer to the university website and check the dates there.
Which are the best universities in United State for master?
These are three important universities not only in United State, but also in the word:
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT): Eighty percent of those who graduate from this university are employed immediately in a job related to their field of study. MIT, located in Cambridge, USA, is one of the most important universities in the world with a high reputation. This university was ranked first by 2021 QS World Rankings. MIT also ranked as fourth in the category of National Universities and fifth best value school in a recent survey conducted by US News 2021.
- Stanford University: Arts and Master of Science, Public Policy, Fine Arts, Liberal Arts, Business Administration, Engineer, Legal Studies, Laws and Science of Law are among the master’s degree programs at this university.
- Harvard University: As one of the most famous universities in the world, Harvard offer master’s degrees in art, engineering and science. Founded in 1872, the university offers excellent facilities and advanced educational facilities to its students. It is certain that obtaining a master’s degree from this university guarantees your career and professional future.
How much CGPA is required for Masters in United State?
Average CGPA of 3.0 or 80% and above are needed for acceptance in United State master.
What is the age limit for Masters in United State?
Fortunately, there is no age limit for MS in the USA.
Which is the most important documents requirement for United State master acceptance?
Each university sets different admission documents that can be found on the university website. However, these degrees are typically required for most graduate universities:
- Sixteen years Education Degree
- Test scores of TOEFL/IELTS
- Average GPA of 3.0 or 80% and above.
- Test scores of GRE/GMAT/LSAT/MCAT depending upon the choice of course.
- Study Visa
- Equivalent Degrees Recommendations from three or four undergraduate professors
- Resume Courses Language certificates and university-appointed tests such as the GMAT and…
- Motivation letter
Which are the language proficiency requirements for master in the United State?
The level of English required by each US University depends on the policy of that university. However, usually having one of the following degrees can qualify you to enter these universities:
- IELTS Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- PTE Academic
- C1 Advanced
Which are the most important cities in the United State?
These are the three most known cities in the United State:
- New York City: City of Opportunities is a term that accurately describes New York. It is certain that this city, and its large universities and thriving economic units, is considered one of the best places for academic and career advancement.
- Los Angeles: As the largest city in the state of California in the United States, it is experiencing significant economic prosperity. The city’s advanced film industry also encourages those interested in studying art at the request of the master from its universities.
- Chicago: It is the third most populous city in the United States. The cultural, economic, and artistic events that take place in this city offer significant opportunities for applicants to study and work in the United States.